As a new type of equipment in factories, industrial fans have seen rapid development in China in recent years. As a blue ocean industry, it is inevitable that many companies will enter this field. Currently, there are two types of companies in the market: manufacturers and pure sales companies. As an industrial fan manufacturer with high demand, in order to ensure production volume and quality, frequent acquisition and updating of production equipment is required. After the equipment enters, it must be strictly assembled and installed to ensure its normal operation.
For most industrial fan production equipment, installation is mainly carried out by the manufacturer-appointed installation personnel assembling components based on installation drawings using tools and gauges. After completing the installation work, the company needs to carry out a comprehensive evaluation through adjustment and trial operation personnel to ensure that the mechanical equipment is well installed and fully plays its role. Therefore, as a manufacturer, it is necessary to understand the basic knowledge of production equipment assembly, especially the precision of control equipment assembly.
Industrial fan production equipment assembly mainly includes two forms: fixed and movable. The fixed assembly puts the parts used in the mechanical equipment assembly together in a precise position for assembly and is generally used for small-batch production. The movable assembly refers to the fact that the selected assembly location for mechanical equipment and the assembly personnel are not fixed. This assembly method is widely used in large-scale production activities.
In addition, mechanical equipment assembly specifically includes different methods such as repairing and exchanging, which should be scientifically selected according to the differences in processing accuracy and the precision of parts and components involved in assembly. The repairing method is mainly used in situations where the assembly precision is strict. However, the repairing method cannot achieve part interchangeability, and appropriate repair margins should be reserved when using this method. The exchange method is the most commonly used and is mainly used in activities with strict processing requirements and high assembly efficiency standards. However, due to the different actual production situations, the method used also varies.
The quality and assembly precision of the production equipment on the machine tool generally needs to be inspected for the following influencing factors:
- Equipment manufacturing and assembly: The impact brought by equipment manufacturing generally comes from processing accuracy. If the quality of equipment manufacturing deviates from the design standards, it will have a huge impact on the installation stability, which cannot be solved immediately on-site and usually needs to be returned to the factory for processing. Therefore, strict checks are needed before the equipment is introduced into the enterprise.
- Foundation: Low strength, uneven settlement, weak anti-seismic performance, and other problems of equipment foundation may have a huge impact on the installation accuracy. After the equipment is leveled and inspected, if the foundation strength is unreasonable and continues to sink, there will be a deviation in the installation, leading to a decline in the installation condition of the equipment. Therefore, before starting the installation operation, the foundation strength needs to be carefully checked and tested to ensure that it meets the design standards. The foundation settlement needs to be observed and understood, and only after passing the inspection, the adjustment and fixing installation work can be carried out.
- Temperature: For large machine tools, the foundation size is relatively large, long, and deep. Once the temperature changes, there will be a temperature difference between the upper and lower parts of the foundation, and the temperature change on the upper part is significant compared to the lower part, resulting in the deformation of the equipment foundation. When the temperature rises, the equipment foundation will sag due to the upper temperature surpassing the lower temperature. Therefore, equipment installation needs to be carried out at suitable temperatures.
- Anchor bolts: The spatial position and verticality of anchor bolts affect the overall installation effect. Some equipment puts forward higher standards for facing elevation and position accuracy. Therefore, before carrying out installation operations, the anchor bolts should be reasonably buried, carefully checked, and strictly corrected. If there is deviation, appropriate processing methods should be adopted according to the actual situation of the equipment.
- Measurement: The measurement link generally refers to measurement units and measurement accuracy. The impact of measurement errors on equipment installation accuracy generally manifests in the accuracy of the measuring instrument itself, the reliability of the detection base, the specific deviation of the installation base, the effectiveness of the detection method, and the comprehensive quality of the detection personnel.
- Installation operation: The installation operator needs to have certain operation skills and a strong sense of responsibility. They should reasonably assemble and install according to scientific process standards. Otherwise, significant operational errors will occur.
There are many factors that affect the mechanical equipment assembly of industrial fans. To ensure that the equipment can operate steadily, the manufacturer's installation personnel should take measures to prevent these factors as much as possible and scientifically select the assembly and adjustment methods. As a using enterprise, it is also necessary to test the equipment after assembly and adopt standard measuring instruments and methods to effectively compensate for installation deviations, thereby improving production efficiency and controlling production quality from the source.