1. Install a ventilation system: Proper ventilation can help circulate fresh air and remove hot air from the garage. This can help reduce the temperature and humidity levels in the garage.
2. Install ceiling fans: Ceiling fans can help circulate the air and create a cool breeze in the garage. This can help reduce the temperature and make the garage more comfortable.
3. Use reflective insulation: Reflective insulation can be installed on the walls and ceiling to reflect the heat and keep the garage cooler. This can help reduce the temperature by up to 20 degrees.
4. Install an air conditioning system: An air conditioning system can be installed in the garage to keep it cool and comfortable. This is especially useful if the garage is used as a workshop or living space.
5. Use shade cloth: If the garage is exposed to direct sunlight, installing a shade cloth can help reduce the temperature. This can be installed on the roof or walls to block the sun's rays.
6. Use excellent flooring: Using superb flooring materials like tiles or concrete can help keep the garage cooler. These materials can absorb less heat and help maintain a comfortable temperature.