1. Install exhaust fans: Exhaust fans can be installed in the roof or walls of the farm to expel hot and stale air and replace it with fresh air.
2. Use natural ventilation: Natural ventilation involves using windows, doors, and vents to allow fresh air to circulate through the farm. This can be done by strategically placing openings in the walls and roof of the farm.
3. Install air inlets: Air inlets can be installed in the walls or roof of the farm to allow fresh air to enter the building. These inlets can be adjusted to control the amount of air entering the farm.
4. Use evaporative cooling: Evaporative cooling involves using water to cool the air inside the farm. This can be done by installing misting systems or by placing wet pads in front of fans.
5. Clean the farm regularly: Regular cleaning of the farm can help to remove dust and debris that can clog ventilation systems and reduce airflow. This includes cleaning the walls, floors, and equipment.